Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Saturday, November 20, 2010

the wards are missing out....


I was thinking today how great it would be if LDS wards were actually able to embrace openly gay men.  The benefits of helping each other grow together and expressing christian love to our fellow saints would be wonderful.  But, think how much more fun priesthood meeting would be!  

Wouldn't it be great to have the activities committee led by someone who actually had some talent for food, shows, and fun.  Maybe we could even get class rooms and chapels that had some design and color and were not just corporate dull.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a great idea, but I think the Relief Society would fiercely resent the competition. I mean, after all, they've had a monopoly up to this point, right? :)

    ReplyDelete