Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Damn good December


I hope you all have a peaceful and happy holiday.  December has been a good month for me.  I've had plenty of time off work burning vacation that expires soon.  My wife and I spent much time together shopping, dining out, and at movies.  We do have a good time together and it seems better since we've had some honest conversations about me.  We need to keep this going during the new year.  Planning to catch a couple of more movies before January.  Its truly difficult to be very happy if you're not transparent and feel good about where you are and who you are.  

I love to travel someplace warm and fun for the holiday but this year its at home, and that's OK.  Never been surfing, but it does look fun...maybe next year.

2 comments:

  1. google search eh? Good minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said on Trevors blog, this was all that was on my Christmas list. ;)

    Konrad

    ReplyDelete