Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Saturday, June 4, 2011

John's great book

I intended to post this some time ago... but I've spent much longer than I expected in reading and studying this excellent book by John Gustav-Wrathall.  John's book is a compilation of blog postings and other articles he has written.  I believe it is an invaluable resource to Mormons and others who want to better understand being gay in a culture that is challenging to say the least.  John thoughtfully and effectively expresses many of my own thoughts and feelings.  I highly recommend this eBook.  When I need encouragement and hope this is one place I can turn that really relates to me.  It will lift your spirit.  Thanks John!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks. Somehow I wasn't aware of John's book.

    ReplyDelete