Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tony Awards 2011 - The Book of Mormon - I Believe - Andrew Rannells


9 Tony Awards !!


The performance by Andrew Rannells brought down the house!


Link to you-tube video of I Believe

Great comment in the SLC Tribune -- I can't wait to hear the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's transcriptions of the cast album. So much more peppy than "Climb Every Mountain."

President Monson gets a mention in the song, "I Believe".  Poor President Monson, he is so media shy that I'm sure this is the last thing he wanted.  Wouldn't it have been great if he had been in the audience laughing and singing along!  I can imagine the camera getting a close up of him.  That would have done more to improve the Church's image that anything else that comes to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment