Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Friday, January 20, 2012

Life update

For the very few of you who actually follow my life somewhat, you may be interested in an update of some open previous posts.
Work - I've been told that they are going to assign part of my responsibilities to others.  I'm actually OK with it because I've been doing it for a long time and it's pretty thankless. Hopefully, this will allow me to focus more on the stuff I enjoy and am good at. I'm going to headquarters next week and it will be interesting to see what kind of response I get there.
Church - I have yet to hear back from from the stake pres. I thought we agreed to talk again because I still had some things to say to him about how the church interacts and treats it's gay members. I think I scared him off. In fact, it's gone deadly silent. No word from anyone, ward, stake, home teachers, or church mice. I think I've been put on the "no hope" - sons of perdition list.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read your blog. And I love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete