Welcome

Just my rambling thoughts about being gay and Mormon

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pride



I need to catch up on some posts that I've been thinking about for a while.  First, I just wanted to express how PROUD I am to be gay today. We have such an amazing community of people who care about each other. This past week I attended the event in response to bullying and the recent suicide of Jack Reese in Utah. It was really amazing and I was able to meet several people that I know either from the blogging world or the community. The speakers were so honest in their expressions of love and acceptance and hope. Society in general, and Utah in particular, are missing so much when people marginalize those who are different. I would not want to be part of any other group. We come from many backgrounds and have wide interests but have a common bond.






No comments:

Post a Comment